photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
 
I've been craving one of my favorite childhood cookies// oatmeal chocolate chip.  But I haven't been able to locate the recipe, so I decided to try a recipe I pinned here of some yummy looking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  This recipe brought back all the yummy memories of my mom's recipe, and it was delicious.  Give it a try, it will not disappoint.  Her recipe calls for non-instant oats, but all I had on hand was instant oats and they turned out great.  Non-instant oats would make the cookies a little more substantial, but in the end, they turned just like I remembered them.



 Enjoy, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k