photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

A Little White Dress


Today I'm excited to share a little post with Sexy Modest.  It was fun taking a few pictures with my son when all those fall vibes were coming out, in the best way.  I received this pretty little dress and love it so much!  It's the type of dress that I love so much, I feel like I need a back-up.  The quality of the dress is top-notch, and the cotton fabric is so soft and flexible, but it's still thick without being clingy or see-through.  I love the detail of the flutter sleeve which add the best feminine touch+it has pockets.  Pockets just make it that much better, and I love it!

You can find more of the Brigitte Brianna Collection here and you can find my dress here.  For my necklace you can shop Katie Waltman here

I hope you're all enjoying the beginnings of fall.  Bring on all the soft cozy dresses + warm fall sweaters.
xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k