photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Valentine Cookies








We made Valentine cookies with royal frosting and shortbread cookies.  After decorating the red polka dot heart, all I could think of was a balloon, so we just had to add a string!  The little girl's had a ball with that idea....
We had so much fun decorating.  And using royal frosting lets your creativity turn amazing with it's 'easy' draw-like nature.  If you love making cookies, you have to try this out.  I love following tips, recipes, and ideas from Miriam of Sweetopia.  She has great tutorials, and she will really help you get started with royal frosting.  Have fun with cookies this VALENTINES.  Your littles, sweetheart, and all others will love you!

PS...the above cookies were half decorated by me and half decorated by my husband.  We have fun holiday activities with royal frosting quite a bit, and he can flood a cookie like nobody's business. 

Shortbread Cookie recipe found here.
Royal Frosting recipe found here.

2 comments:

  1. I taught elementary school for 30 years, and every year without fail I made and decorated heart cookies for my students and friends each Valentine's Day. Your tray of beautiful cookies makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Valentine’s Day cookies. They look adorable. Want to have best one like this for my next valentine party. Last valentine party I attended one of amazing party that was arranged at one of venue New York. Glad to see lovely arrangements there.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k