photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Simplicity

If there's one thing that speaks to me in interiors, it's simplicity.  I appreciate the beauty of every detail, but I really love settings that are simple and reflect that kind of understated elegance.  For my fall decor, I added a frosted green garland, candle sticks, and white pumpkins.  This setting will flow right into Christmas; I'll just add some bulbs and ornaments.  The chalk board was a DIY with a Hobby Lobby frame.  Home Depot sells already made chalk boards and I just had mine cut down to size.  It's fun to use year round, and I appreciate reading the inspirational quotes throughout the day.  Hope you're enjoying the season...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k