photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Me Oh My Couture

Presenting Me Oh My Couture's Fall/Winter Collections!  We're live at the store, come visit us!







 I'm so excited to share all these pictures from the Me Oh My Couture fall/winter collections.  Of course, we are drooling over the amazing photography skills of Heather Telford and can't thank her enough!  We're featuring two main collections this season:  Paris Holiday and To the Circus.  Both are equally darling and really reflect the whimsy, creativity, and imagination of little ones that inspires us around here.  
The past few months has been a little dream in the making for me...After sewing skirts, dresses, blankets, and bows in my little workshop for years, I decided to take the leap and turn my designs into someone else's work shop.  Suddenly, I couldn't wait to see where this would go.  I am so excited to find out, and hope you'll follow along and see with us.  
I know that we are in love with little darlings around here and I feel like their inspiration can do no wrong.  Here's to all those little girls! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k