photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Halloween Decorations


 It's almost October 1st, so it's time for all the Halloween decorations!  One of my favorite set-ups is this spooky table setting with tons of glasses, candle holders, and candle sticks (all from the dollar store).  After all the glass, I add in a few skulls, and nothing tops our favorite crocodile (which we found at target a few years ago).  I feel like this setting is spooky and cool, at the same time.  Plus, if skulls aren't really your thing, you could just do a setting of all 'old glasses' and candles and call it good.  Also, one of my favorite parts is that the dustier the glass gets, the better.  No need to dust them all off!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN+DECORATING






1 comment:

  1. They look great :) I think it's not just for Halloween :) I'm doing now bathroom refurbishment . I am looking for interesting inspirations. Now I am looking for various additions, which I will be able to revive these rooms more :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k