photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

A Boy's Room

This boy got a new room!  He's been hoping for a bunk bed for a long time, but every time I thought about him and a bunk bed, I though about him and a broken arm.  We settled with a lower loft bunk from Ikea, and it's perfect.  I know he's still going to be launching himself off of things, but I feel much better about this.
I posted links to a few details from his room below.  We love the swing and made it the spotlight of his room.  Right now it's on clearance as they bring in their new line of swings, and it's such a good price.  If you're looking to get one, buy it now.  You will love it!
I love this boy so much, I feel like I can't hold it in sometimes.  He has the greatest energy and brings the best joy and love into our family!  I'm so thankful I get to be his momma!  I love you times a million!!!



One of my favorite things that we did in his room was make the 'Lion Eyes' collage.  I bought the picture, and then cut it on a mat, and spaced it out evenly over three frames.  The frames are classic looking, but such a good price.  They are the 'Silverhojden' frames from Ikea.
Fringe Pillow
Tortoise Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k