photo home-28.png photo about-36.png photo shop-10.png photo events-2.png photo create-1.png photo contact-30.png

Sweet Dreams

It could just be me, but I think its safe to say, baby blankets are so dreamy and you can never have too many.  I adore the use of 100% linen in blankets, and love using these for my babies.  I know they will only get better and softer with time.  I hope to use them endlessly while my babies are little, but still keep them nice enough to pass along to their babies.  I know I may be getting ahead of myself, but that's exactly what these timeless layette classics do to me.  
Check my store to purchase, they come in a variety of colors and styles, and are the perfect gift for that special mother and baby.  All handmade (with love) by me.




Enjoy Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k