Monograms and Personalized Cards



  

I stumbled upon the most amazing application on my phone.  It's called Monogram It.  It's 99 cents, but if this is the type of think that tickles your fancy, it's worth every penny.  There are so many possibilities, and I've already have seen how much my littles enjoy creating their own color scheme and design.  
I'm planning on printing some out in 8x10 prints and then hanging them in the little girl's room (think baby pink, poppy red, and a gold frame).  
I'm also thinking I'll print a handful on 4x6 cards with my traditional monogram on back.  And voila, I'll have personalized note cards for notes and letters.  Go check it out and enjoy!  Now I just need to go refill my printer with ink.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are a great idea. I love all of your designs.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k