A little boy nursery

A little boy nursery



 I could spend hours scrolling through nursery designs.  And I also love creating little (pretend) dream spaces.  I love creamy neutrals for nurseries because they are so serene and calming.  Plus when you stick with neutrals you can easily swap out a few colors for either gender.  You could simply add some pink, and maybe a little gold, and then you you have a delicate girl's nursery.  You could even stick with the anchor theme.  I love navy and anchors, but I love pink and anchors just as much.  
I created this room design and the sources are listed at the bottom, except for the Slumber blankets which can be found via my shop here.
Happy Thursday, and enjoy the babies in your life, muah.

1 comment:

  1. This one is so pretty too! We saw a beautiful round crib at Restoration Hardware Outlet that would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k