Thanksgiving Point Vendor Fair: Me Oh My Couture will be there!

I am so excited for this weekend.  Me Oh My Couture is participating in a vendor fair and we have so many fun goodies in store for party planning, Valentine's Day, and little darling dress-up.  We're also excited to be selling our new batch of  leather skirts for little lovelies!  Plus, there will be a handful of sales going on to celebrate.
If you're local, the event will be at the Brick Canvas building at Thanksgiving Point.  Bikram Yoga Brick Canvas is hosting the event and will wow you with their ambiance.  It's a place I love to go, and it's my little yoga home.  The fair runs Friday 12-7 and Saturday 9-7.  The Championship runs simultaneously on Saturday from 1-4.  Come visit me and the other vendors.  We'd love to see you!
The vendor fair is being hosted to celebrate the Utah Regional USA Yoga Championship.  USA Yoga is an organization that promotes yoga asana for sport, and their ultimate goal is to be in the Olympics in the coming years.  Wouldn't you love to watch yoga at an Olympic level?  I'm competing as an athlete and I am excited (and nervous) to demonstrate on stage.  
Come support the cause and enjoy a day of shopping and incredible focus and determination from the yoga champions.  Art City Donuts, Waffle Love, Nicole's Classes, Agnes and Dora, and tons of other great vendors will be there too!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k