Top Workout Picks to Move Your Body!


My Top Workout Pickshttp://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-essential-hoodie/3445279?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=zella_%27essential%27_hoodie:655180&cm_pla=tops:women:sweatshirt/hoody/zipfront&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-3JMzSaWli7_ldRK.2Eav3Qhttp://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=activewear_bottoms&ProductID=2025102016&VariantID=
 Jo+Jax items found here

One of my favorite past times is to move, just move.  My body always feels better, and it makes me happy.  As a dancer/runner turned yogi who still loves to move and dance, I have a few favorites that I love to slip on for yoga class, a quick run/walk around the park, or those days I want to lounge in comfortable workout attire all day (which is most days).  Check out some of these sources and move your body this winter, even if it means dancing and blasting music from Disney's Frozen in your living room with your littles all day. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to get up and move! This has gone on too long! Definitely my favorite though is what you said - "blasting music from Disney's Frozen in your living room with your littles!!" That was the best! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k